Friday, January 22, 2010

New Cricut Halloween






6 comments:

stampersim said...

Love the Halloween stuff !!!!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

It's about time they made a Halloween cart! TFS - wish I was there!

Adrienne said...

I agree with lowfat0001...I've been wanting halloween for a while now!! Thanks for showing these..Do you know when they plan on releasing them?

Born2instruct said...

I can't believe they are producing so much when they have put things on hold...but what the heck, I don't need any money to live on as long as my Cricut is continually working and putting out great things, right?!!
Tiffanie
born2instruct@yahoo.com

Short Scrapper said...

HELP!!!!! I need to make more $ or I can't feed my cricut addiction. lol

Thanks for the info -

Melissa said...

Oh I love the little monsters! I will have to get this cart to use for our pictures from WDW!

Thanks for the preview!