Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hop To It!




Welcome to the first ever Outta This Funk blog hop.
For my contribution I did this lovely Sammy And the Strawberries card- isn't he just the cutest guy?!
Digital Image- Digital Stamp Oasis
PP- Making memories English Garden
Technique-Prismcolor pencils blended with Gamsol
The next stop on the hop is at the fabulously talented Ms Jen Nichols so be sure to hop along to her bloggie here.

PS- leave me a comment and I'll use the random number generator on Sunday night at 8pm to select a winner for a RAK of what else... you guessed it... stamps!!!

PPS- I suppose I should leave you with my favorite technique for busting outta a creative funk when one hits is to head on over here. Find a technique that you already have the supplies for and just try it!

35 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, what an adorable image and the paper is perfect! xxD

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Wow! Absolutely Adorable!! Love it!

Library Bunny said...

this is so darn cute, i may have to look into those little digital stamps. love your cards girl.

Dee Gallimore-Perry said...

Such a deliciously yummy card, Meg! I love it!! You are such a talented stamper :)
Always love seeing your creations!

Dee ;)

Pam AKA: picnic said...

WHAT LOVELY WORK YOU DO, SUCH A NICE CARD

Purple Princess said...

Super cute card! Love all the scallops!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I love critter stamps, he is so fun! Great card!

Regina Easter said...

oh my, he is a cutey putey....hum are those real words....well he is cute.....hugs regina

Andrea Amu said...

Such a sweet card... you always have such adorable stamp images! And I love the MM strawberry paper.. never saw any of that before! Hmmm!

Nancy said...

Girl--this is just darling....I too need to look into those digi's...I love how the red just pops out from under the stamp too...thanks for your kind words to...you are just soo sweet...hugs

jcscraphappy said...

so very cute,
jennie

LAuclair said...

Your cards are adorable! :)

LindainNCtoo said...

Meg,

I love it!!!

Strawberries are almost ready to pick here in NC.

wendyp said...

I just LOVE that Sammy squirrel image! He's a cutie! Awesome card Meg!

joybear said...

Your cards always make me smile, so much detail..LOVE them!!

BrendaB said...

That card is so stinkin' cute! Love that little guy w/ the strawberries!

Jen N said...

That is one cute image and love what you did with the prismpens! Sweet card as always!!!

Rozzella said...

Hi Meg; your cards are SO wonderful!! You just seem to get better and better. I didn't even know there was such a thing as digital stamps; I've bookmarked the site to go and check it out sometime soon. Wonderful work as always! Happy Saturday to you!

Ashley Harris said...

This card is sooo super cute! I love it!

Toby said...

Love your blog! I am so glad I found this blog hop! I am all signed up at Outta This Funk too!!

kellygrl27 said...

WOW! how awesome for you to offer up some "blog candy" THanks for the chance to win.

I Cut The Scrap said...

Meg, I always love your work! You are so inspiring. I plan on following your blog. There is some great stuff here.

Karen Pinsonat said...

Sammy is just adorable! You always have the rockin'est cards! :-)

Joyce said...

I just love this card. That image is just too cute.

Natty said...

cute cute cute!!! I love strawberries!!

Carol said...

What a great PP that totally goes nicely with this image - great job!

Shellieh said...

adorable card Meg! love ya!

Suzanne said...

Meg my dear!!!! This is so adorably amazing! You never disappoint, this is no exception! hugs

Julie said...

wow you are amazing with coloring in your stamps!!!

Ginny said...

LOVE that image..fab card :0)

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Meg.
Love the sweet image and the papers are just perfect!!

Karen x

GabrielaD said...

so cute!!1 love it.

T said...

Oh, what a cute, cute card..I love Sam!!!

Hobbyaholic said...

Love those strawberries. TYFS

Riet said...

Wowww Meg,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x