Do you recognize Cameron (Tech Boy) out of his Big Green Bug costume?! Provo Craft was nice to him this year and just had him wear the chefs outfit the same as every one else.
Oh WOW Meg! HI TB! Ask him how much I have to donate to Haiti for him to give me his Chefs hat? They are so cute! So what did you think of the Cricut Cake? Do you DT members get a free one to test?
6 comments:
Cute pic of you. I am behind and need to catch up with all of your CHA pics. Oh, and love the new background of your blog.
Oh WOW Meg! HI TB! Ask him how much I have to donate to Haiti for him to give me his Chefs hat? They are so cute! So what did you think of the Cricut Cake? Do you DT members get a free one to test?
I went to CHA with the hopes of getting my pic with the bug guy. I was so sad I drove 5 hrs and didn't get to see him.
Waving to you both! I miss you.
I have to admit, I'm Jealous! Cameron looks good in his new duds!
Great photo of you and TB!!!
Post a Comment