Thursday, November 15, 2007

in loving memory


of my wonderful mother Marylou Evans Peacock.

April 12,1927-November 12,2007

May her smile light up Heaven and delight the Lord.


(I had made this little scrapbook page for her several years ago and the little quote on it so perfectly suited her disposition. I wanted to thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. It has meant very much to me.)

18 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Meg, What a special page...I'm so glad you have the happy memories of your mom. You've been on my mind the last few days and I'm so glad to see you can think of the good things your mother brought to this world. She was a special lady with a special daughter. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.


Debbie

Alley said...

What a wonderful tribute. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

UrgentCookie said...

Great scrap page. I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my mom when I was 8 yrs old. I don't have many memories of her, but I do have some pics. :0)

Kerry Johnson said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Michelle said...

Meg, your mom looks like such a sweet woman. What a daughter she raised!

reflections:0) said...

You and yours are in my heart at this time...:0(

Flexie:0(

A.Lee said...

You did an awesome job with this page. Keep her sunshine in your heart always. God bless you and your family.

LindainNCtoo said...

Meg,

I am glad that your mother got to see your {special} talents before she got sick. What indeed a wonderful and special page.

I remember you contributed to my circle journal album about mothers. I know you struggled with that one.

I know the Holidays are approaching now and missing loved ones during this time is very hard. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

It has been 6 yrs since my mother passed away; it is {still} hard for me.

Hugs,

Linda

Patti said...

Meg - my heart is breaking for you reading this post. I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hugs to you and take care!

Patti

Gina said...

Love the page! You did a wonderful job! I'm sorry for your loss! {{HUGS}}
www.stampingina.blogspot.com

ktstamps said...

Meg, I am truly sorry! You are in my thoughts! Grea tribute to her...take all the time you need. My mom past on 10 years ago...if you need someone to talk to! kt

Melissa Cheney said...

I'm so, so sorry for your sadness and pain at this time. It's SO hard to lose those we love most and no words from others can take the sting away. But please know that your SBS sisters are here for you and will be praying for you and your family.

Hang in there and know you're thought of.

Stacy Sheldon said...

I am so very sorry Meg,
that is a beautiful page!

Rosella said...

You are in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.
What a great special memory of your mom!

Fink said...

I am so sorry to hear about mom! I can't even begin to understand your pain and will not pretend I do! I will say as I have said before that your mom is in a wonderful place where she can be happy again and visit with family members she has been missing! I hope that God blesses your family & makes the healing process more bareable. Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a great page to have to keep your memories. I'm sorry for your loss.

Eileen said...

Dear Megan,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. I know how hard it is to lose a parent. Your tribute to her is beautiful!
My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
An old time friend,
Eileen Erikson

Niki Estes said...

So sorry for your loss!