Saturday, January 21, 2012

My 1st Wobbler-Doodle Pantry Challenge


I wish that you could see this card in action- the bird image is printed, colored ,and then cut out and mounted on a "woobler" spring that I made by wrapping some wire around a pen a few times and mounting either end on a punched circle. One end of the spring is taped to the birds back and the other to the card front. It is SOOOOO cute when it wobbles. I think that I am going to all my valentines this year as wobblers.

I got the adorable birdie digi stamp as a freebie from the Doodle Pantry.
The patterned paper is from Jillibean soup and the ribbon is SU!, markers are Copic.

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, I wish I could see your birdie wobble as it would be soooo cute! The card is delightful even without the wobble, so glad you could drop in and join us at the DPDC#19.. hope to see you next time!