
Imagine my delight when I happened upon this blog by Jacquie video
I found this on Friday, high-tailed it on down to Staples and got my package of 36 markers for only $19.99 and have been a coloring maniac ever since!
(Yesterday, I was in a stamp store with DH and I showwed him the price of one Copic marker was $5.99 and he was soooooo glad that I got the BICs instead.)
Appearantly, the Sharpie markers work the same too. Be sure to check out Jacquie's video and blog because she is the expert and tells a lot about them all.
9 comments:
Hmmm...I have a set of 12 Bics...going to check this out :)
Woo hoo! I am so glad you found a cheaper alternative. This is happy news! Shhh... Don't tell my hubby, cause I have another order out for some more copics and I am not telling him there is a cheaper alternative. I have to have them all match now that I started this expensive road! Now go color some more and come back and show me! :)
Oooohhh...I've been looking at the Copics for my artistic daughter...I'm so glad to read this! I'll go check out the video. :D
You Go Girl!!! Your work with the Bics is amazing...bet your DH is proud of your purchase...LOL
I'm heading to Staples in the AM....I can see it from the office!! Thanks Enabler Meg!!
Now I have to go check this out!! Love what you've been coloring. Looks great!
Your coloring is gorgeous! I may just have to add these to my list when I start back to school shopping for the kids. Love how bright some of the colors are.
TFS and great coloring jobs on your earlier posts!
WOW...how awesome to share her blog for that video! Now I have a reason to break out my Sharpies other than for poster boards for DD's school banners! Thanks for sharing Meg!
Post a Comment